Monday 21 May 2012

Spread The Colour

Hi there! I have a very talent friend who is a make-up artist. This weekend, I was the lucky model. The session included 4 different make-ups. I think she did a fantastic job! Take a look:

Anita preparing all the necessary utensils for our session:


 In a professional atmosphere! Loved the lights by the mirrors.


Usually I am no fan of self-portraits, but I had to document the eyes. The extra lashes are so cool!


This was another work. More mysterious. 


And a more extravagant one. Now we just a need a really cool party. 


 So many brushes! I would be at a total lost which one to choose.



Some rich colours from mac.


And at the end, a make-up to go home. Beautifully done. 


 If anyone here in Budapest would need a talented make-up artist for special events, I can highly recommend Anita! (contact me for more information)






1 comment: